Yvette & Beth Unveil Their New Book!

Yvette & Beth Unveil Their New Book!
Order Your Copy Today!

The Perfect Playdate for Your Purse

Friday, March 16, 2007

A Recent Review...From a Real Mom!

This Just in...

We received an email last night from a working mom who just read our book and had to share her kind words...
My friend recently let me borrow your book "Peeing in Peace" and I was nearly peeing in my pants. As a working mother of two from Westchester County (from a Jewish family) with a high-stress job in NYC, it's not difficult to see why I completely could relate to your stories and had to refrain from laughing so hard out loud for fear of waking my baby. I just wanted to say thanks for giving me some great laughs the few first harrowing weeks home on maternity leave juggling a newborn and a three year old. It was nice to see that others experience the same challenges but manage to keep a sense of humor about it all. Thanks!
Renee
Scarsdale, NY

If you haven't ordered it yet, hope this convinces you. Click Here to visit Design-her Gals and place your order today.

No comments: